Monday, February 18, 2008

ANDY HUMM AND ANN NORTHROP


I want to call your attention to an excellent webcast that appears weekly. It is hosted by Andy Humm and Ann Northrop, two veteran LGBT activists. They deal with assorted news items of the week, personalities, and even review some plays that might be of interest to their viewers.

Their latest webcast, as well as some prior ones, is located here, and their website is located here from where you can download their program as a Podcast.

They are both very intelligent, articulate, witty, and delightful people, and the hour-long program literally flies by. I think you'll like it.

Besides, it comes from New York City, my old stomping ground, so I have to admit that I do have a bias! But I'm convinced you'll thoroughly like the show.
Share |

No comments: