Friday, March 23, 2012

RECONCILING SEXUALITY WITH SCRIPTURE

I received the following email and link, and Sarah Tupper's video is certainly worth seeing:

Hello Professor Maneker,

As a lesbian Christian who attended a conservative Christian college, I am often asked, "How do I reconcile my sexuality with Scripture?"

There are a lot of written responses to this question online, but there are not that many video responses in which the seven passages used to condemn homosexuality are explored.

I just posted this video and I wanted to offer you the link so that individuals who come to your site will be able to watch a video (not just read) an argument as to how one can be gay and still hold to the truths of Scripture.

Given the current links on your website, I thought this would be of interest to you and your readers.

The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ia_JLBVmM

Peace to you today.

-Sarah Tupper
Share |

No comments: